1 prefabricated building HVAC system design status, the current situation, China's HVAC industry is vulnerable to a number of factors. At present, China's HVAC is not advanced enough, HVAC design technology is not high enough, especially in technology and independent innovation with developed countries still have a large gap. With the continuous improvement of people's living standards, HVAC occupies an increasingly important position in people's lives, so that many enterprises have been put into the HVAC market. But when the enterprise is running, it pays more attention to the economic benefit of HVAC system, and neglects the research and analysis of HVAC system function, especially in the aspect of energy saving and emission reduction. However, low-carbon life has always been the focus of our national policy, so we should pay more attention to HVAC in the assembly of concrete buildings to play an energy-saving role; Through continuous innovation, the use of advanced technology combined with past valuable experience to improve the air-conditioning energy-saving functions, so as to ensure that Hvac can better serve life.
2. Principles to be followed in the energy saving design of prefabricated building HVAC systems, in order to design HVAC systems that meet people's needs and have good energy saving effects, in the process of designing HVAC, several aspects should be paid attention to:
(1) in the design of Hvac energy-regulating functions, we should put ourselves in the shoes of consumers from the perspective of consumers, and we should take into account their psychology, want to know the ideal design that consumer wants is what kind of, in accord with actual, accord with scientific foundation to undertake to HVAC design;
(2) heating respect should pay attention to ensure even heating；
(3) when carrying on the design, the designer should take into account the function of automatic adjustment of indoor temperature, different people have different degree of adaptation to the temperature, some people think the temperature is moderate, others may feel the temperature is too cold or too hot, so we should constantly optimize the air conditioning system design to achieve this function, so as to meet people's needs, achieve energy saving and emission reduction;
(4) the practical value of Hvac should be fully considered in the design. To follow its use in real life value, can not be divorced from the actual. On the basis of fully satisfying human comfort, we should reduce the waste of resources as far as possible, and make full use of all favorable resources so as to promote better energy conservation, so that the comfort of the system and the energy-saving effect of the system organically combined.